Conveniently located in Berea and Richmond
At Richmond Karate we teach kids crucial lifestyle, goal achievement, and the importance of working hard to achieve success. Parents love the way we embrace martial arts philosophies like honor, integrity and respect, as well as how we use belt achievements to keep their child engaged and focused.
Richmond Krav Maga uses spontaneous moves and natural inertia to disarm, immobilize and attack opponents regardless of their size, strength, or fighting ability. Regardless of your age, gender or fitness level, you CAN learn to protect yourself.
Latest News & Updates
Have your birthday party with US!
Just bring your camera, sit back and enjoy..... We do all the work!!!
Each 90-minute party includes:
- an exciting Karate lesson with fun drills and games;
- Pizza and drinks;
- gift certificates for all guests;
- and a special cutting of the cake with a samurai sword ceremony.
See your instructor for details.read more...
Class Guidelines and Intros
Our Class Guidelines are as follows:
- Be in class on time and pull attendance card.
- Never disturb the class in session.
- All shoes and coats must be in coat area.
- Remove jewelry, good hygiene, prep zone
- Closed last week of year, Spring Break, Evening classes during 4th of July week, & major holidays
Bring a Buddy!! Ask about our V.I.P. Rewards Program!
Intros are Dailyread more...